- Contact Bishop Construction Services. We will discuss your project, timeframe, and budget.
- Get comprehensive plans and engineering for your project. After you have plans, Bishop Construction Services will be able to provide a comprehensive quote.
- Submit your plans for Council Building Approval, if applicable. Bishop Construction Services can assist with this.
- Building can begin once plans are approved by Council.
- Inspection and Handover. This is where you will inspect the completed home. If necessary, you can have any issues amended.
This is a brief overview of the building process designed to give you an idea of the steps involved. Times can vary for each stage. Bishop Construction Services are available to answer any further questions you have.
Comments are closed.