High Quality House Renovations for Annerley
Brisbane Builders with Top Service- Bishop Construction
We provide all that you need for your house renovation project in Annerley. Bishop Construction Services offers only the highest-quality work and the best customer service in the region which is why we stand apart for home renovations.
What Sets Bishop Construction Services Apart as a Renovation Builder in Annerley?
Annerley is filled with Queenslander-style homes that have withstood the test of time. Renovating these houses can provide a homeowner with extra space, adding value to a property whilst preserving its charm. Learn why we are one of Brisbane’s top building team for Queenslander renovations:
- Our long-term experience. We have industry contacts and excellent relationships with tradespeople. It takes years to gather the highest-quality sub-contractors, drafters, and engineers; our goal is to recommend only the best so that you don’t have to waste time searching for them.
- With over 25 years in the building industry, we have an exceptional understanding of the planning approval process. We know what Council Building Applications require, and which materials are necessary to gather for approval. Partner with us early in the process to make your experience flow smoothly.
- We work with a design company that we know holds the same high standards as we do. Whomever you use to design your renovation, we will work hand-in-hand with them to transfer plans and engineering.
Our reputation for service and quality precedes us. You can rest assured that by hiring us for your Queenslander renovations in Annerley, you will receive exceptional work quality and unsurpassed customer service.
Benefits of House Raising in Annerley
Whether you want to renovate a home where you currently live or plan to purchase one for renovation, there are many advantages to the process. Learn why so many families are raising homes to create more space and value:
- House lifting in Annerley creates more space for a new garage, entertainment area, or another bedroom. If you have a heritage or character-listed home, there may be limitations on extensions. Raising a house maintains the home’s classic appearance while giving you the extension that you want.
- If your home is close to the Brisbane River or in a floor-prone area, then raising it may help to defend your home from flood damage. A renovation allows you to restump your posts, which can protect them against termites, water, and rotting.
- Raising a house maintains your yard space while giving you excellent new views, especially if you live in the hilly suburbs of Annerley.
Of all the advantages of raising a house, increasing its value falls at the top of the list for most homeowners.
Why Customers Should Use Bishop Construction Services
We provide the highest-quality work, excellent project management, attention to detail, and the best customer service in Queensland. Our hands-on approach ensures that you will be a satisfied client, and we look forward to working with you. Look to us for renovations that run smoothly and provide your home with added value. Start your renovation project today: contact us with your questions.